Individual and Corporate Coaching
ICF accredited Coach since 2008
Erickson Professional Coach since 2010
Trained Coaching Supervisor since 2013
“Successful and forward looking businesses see coaching as the key to achieving their goals in maximising their people's potential and performance”
Consulting and support to ensure successful implementation of coaching in organisations
- principles and techniques
- levels of implementation, breadth and depth
- integration into the business
- full support during the implementation
Individual and team coaching:
- a very personal service tailored to each individual client as a unique individual
- executive coaching for business owners and entrepreneurs to find their own solutions
- coaching and mentoring for middle and senior managers within a corporate world
Training of coaching skills:
- coaching skills training for managers with a follow-up coaching and mentoring during the implementation to help embed the learning
- coaching skills for Sales Managers program including training, visits in the field and individual coaching and mentoring to get the best out of their teams
- Our clients come to us as individuals, from the corporate world, company executives, entrepreneurs and business owners looking to develop the potential of their teams and build on it.
- Through personal coaching we help our clients to solve their problems. We help them to find clarity of purpose, direction and inner strength they never knew they had, helping them to reach their goals, fulfillment and balance in their lives.
- We provide coaching and mentoring to middle and senior management to help companies in the UK and abroad to develop their staff in order to fulfill their personal and company objectives.
How does coaching fit into your business world?
- Providing coaching to individuals/managers at all levels within your organisation, whether your business is small, medium or large or is a part of a multinational corporation
- Using coaching as a management style, not just a management tool.
Coaching Individuals in Businesses
Changing organisations responding to the intense competition create greater demands on their executives to demonstrate a greater level of motivation, and seek new approaches to achieve an even greater performance. An individual executive/owner manager requests coaching to support their vision and to overcome personal limitations in order to move forward and grow.
A Coach, works in partnership with you and:
- Holds you accountable for your action plan
- Helps you set better goals
- Helps you to align your goals with your values and the organisational values
- Supports you to find a way to achieve your goals
- Helps you to find a better balance
- Helps you to increase your confidence
- Helps you to reach outside your comfort zone
We can help you to grow beyond your own and others’ expectations
Coaching as a management style.
In times of rapid changes in the business environment, organisational changes, changes in people and customer expectations and changes in a role of a manager, there is a need for different management style, one which is supportive and which accommodates the best learning potential.
New management style calls for leadership, openness, trust, flexibility, belief in people, recognition, respect of values and involvement. More than that, it recognises development of positive behaviour in the workplace to bring about a quantum leap in performance whilst building the self-respect of all involved, resulting in job satisfaction and having fun.
Coaching as a management style supports and satisfies all these needs.
“I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within the individual and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable”
John Russell, M.D., Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd.
We can help you to develop coaching management style in your organisation.
A Member of:
- ICF - International Coach Federation
- ICF Chartered Chapter Slovakia - a founder member and president in 2008 -SK
- SAKO – Slovak Association of Coaches– a founder member and chairman in 2009 -SK