Individual and Corporate Coaching
“Successful and forward looking businesses see coaching as the key to achieving their goals”
Our clients come to us as individuals, from the corporate world, company executives, entrepreneurs and business owners.
- We provide a very personal service tailored to each individual client.
- We provide executive coaching for business owners and entrepreneurs.
- We provide coaching and mentoring for middle and senior managers within a corporate environment.
How does coaching fit into your business world?
- Providing coaching to individuals/managers at all levels within your organisation, whether your business is small, medium or large or is a part of a multinational corporation
- Using coaching as a management style, not just a management tool.
Coaching Individuals in Businesses
Changing organisations responding to the intense competition create greater demands on their executives to demonstrate a greater level of motivation, and seek new approaches to achieve an even greater performance. An individual executive/owner manager requests coaching to support their vision and to overcome personal limitations in order to move forward and grow.
A Coach, works in partnership with you and:
- Holds you accountable for your action plan
- Helps you set better goals
- Helps you to align your goals with your values and the organisational values
- Supports you to find a way to achieve your goals
- Helps you to find a better balance
- Helps you to increase your confidence
- Helps you to reach outside your comfort zone
We can help you to grow beyond your own and others’ expectations
Coaching as a management style.
In times of rapid changes in the business environment, organisational changes, changes in people and customer expectations and changes in a role of a manager, there is a need for different management style, one which is supportive and which accommodates the best learning potential.
New management style calls for leadership, openness, trust, flexibility, belief in people, recognition, respect of values and involvement. More than that, it recognises development of positive behaviour in the workplace to bring about a quantum leap in performance whilst building the self-respect of all involved, resulting in job satisfaction and having fun.
Coaching as a management style supports and satisfies all these needs.
We can help you to develop coaching management style in your organisation.
A Member of:
- ICF - International Coaching Federation
- SAKO – Slovak Association of Coaches– a founder member