consultant / advisor
- University of Economics, Bratislava, Business Faculty
Post gradual study and Trainings
- Academia Istropolitana NOVA, Svätý Jur, International Journalism
- Phare Training Program, TDI Group, Dublin, Ireland, Foreign Direct Investment and Export Promotion Program
- Training Program, IBTCI, Dublin, Ireland, Trade components and Market research
- fluently English and German
- International journalism – production for German TV (2 years)
- Human resources development – marketing a consultant, KNO Slovensko (4 years)
- Direct foreign investment and trade development – consultant, SARIO, (3 years)
- Advisory services for foreign investors in private advisory company, (4 years)
- Consultant in real estate and development (8 years)
Jaroslava Marcineková has extensive experience in dealing with and consultancy to international companies coming to Slovakia within a diversified range of industries as well as long term experience in cooperation with state institutions as for example governmental investment agency, ministries, private, municipalities and private enterprises.
In the past 8 years she has been directly involved in facilitating 30 international projects in Slovakia. She was helping them to enter Slovak market or she was involved in market research by comparison within Middle and Eastern European countries.
Getrag Ford Transmissions (Germany), Minebea (Japan), KONE (Finland), Glass Troesch (Switzerland), Nefab (Sweden), Trelleborg Automotive (Sweden), Weindl Logistik Services (Austria), Van der Hoeven (Nederland), Jordan Eshel (Israel), Gieag A.G. (Germany), Koessler (Austria), Euromeat (Germany), Bauelemente KABE (Germany), CFS (Belgium), MONO s.r.o (Iceland), Afi Europe (Israel), Fodes s.r.o. (Slovakia), FHB Group (Slovakia), Scandinavianinvest s.r.o. (Slovakia), Eignaumbodid – Real Estate Investmnet (Iceland), Dori Engineering Works Corporation Ltd. (Israel), MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG (Germany), Alvedoor (Sweden), Stat Oil (Sweden)